FIRST. USE OF THE WEBSITE.
Anyone who accesses or uses www.minibombero.com, from now on "the Website", automatically acquires the status of user and from that moment fully accepts, without any reservations, these General Conditions, as well as any specific conditions that may complement, modify or substitute these General Conditions in relation to specific services and contents of the Website.
The user agrees to use the Website and its services and contents without infringing the Law in force, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order.
Furthermore, the Website shall not be used for any purposes that are illegal or prejudicial to MINIBOMBERO S.L. or any third party or that, in any way, could damage or impede the normal operation of the Website.
SECOND. CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE.
The Website is aimed at providing information about Minibombero, a product distributed exclusively by MINIBOMBERO S.L.
Concerning the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the user shall not:
- Copy, distribute or change any of these except with the authorization of their legal owners or unless it is legally permitted to do so.
- Any violation of the rights of MINIBOMBERO S.L. or its legitimate owners themselves.
- Use the Website for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those specifically permitted.
- Make any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those placed at the users disposal, as well as those normally used on the web, providing they do not cause any damage to the Website of MINIBOMBERO S.L.
THIRD. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
MINIBOMBERO S.L. takes no responsibility on third party websites linking to www.minibombero.com as well as any kind of third party information that can be shown on www.minibombero.com.
Any intention to add a link to minibombero.com from a third party website or blog should be communicated to MINIBOMBERO S.L.
It is absolutely banned to include Minibombero contents in third party sites that could cause any harm direct or indirectly to MINIBOMBERO S.L.
MINIBOMBERO S.L. reserves the right to ban, limit or ask for cancellation of any unauthorized or harmful link to minibombero.com without giving any kind of compensation.
FOURTH. UNILATERAL CHANGES.
MINIBOMBERO S.L. can unilaterally change the structure and design of the Website without previous notice whenever the company considers this convenient, as well as modify or eliminate the services and contents.
FIFTH. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY.
MINIBOMBERO S.L. does not give any guarantee nor take responsibility for, in any case, damage or harm of any type produced by:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or contents.
- Lack of utility, suitability or validity of the Website and/or its services or contents to fulfill needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the user.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Reception, obtaining, storage, distribution or transmission of the contents.
- Illicit, negligent or fraudulent use of the Website, its services or contents by the users, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted practice or public order.
- Lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and placed at the disposal of the users of the Website.
- Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments with relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
In case of any legal action due to improper use of the Website, the user will be the only responsible and will have to assume all the required costs.
The duration of the provision of the Website service and of the services that it provides is of an indefinite nature.
Without detriment to the above, MINIBOMBERO S.L. reserves the right to interrupt, cancel or conclude the service of the Website or any of the services of which it is formed, under the same conditions as specified in the third condition.
SEVENTH. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
All rights of intellectual property on this portal and other websites belonging to it, as well as the elements contained therein and on their web pages (including, by way of example but not limited to, graphic design, source code, logos, content, images, text, graphics, illustrations, photographs, databases and other items displayed on the Portal), unless otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of MINIBOMBERO S.L. or third parties. In this regard, MINIBOMBERO S.L. makes an express reservation of all rights.
EIGHT. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
MINIBOMBERO S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction or applicable law that may be entitled, are subject to ordinary law and the jurisdiction of Spanish courts and tribunals in the province of Asturias (Spain), unless the applicable law imperatively determines other venue or separate legislation.
The personal data collected through this website will be included in a file owned by MINIBOMBERO S.L. which is only aimed at answering inquiries, suggestions and contact management. You can freely exercise your rights of access, correction and deletion of your personal data by sending a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sending a fax to (+34)985 264 119.